Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- CALVET’S ANNUAL WOMEN VETERANS RECEPTION, TRAILBLAZER AWARDS SET – VIRTUALLY – FOR OCTOBER 27
- STATE PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS FREE TO DISTINGUISHED VETERAN PASS HOLDERS
- REDDING HOME RESIDENT LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD VETS TO HAM IT UP ON AMATEUR RADIO
- NATIONAL COFFEE DAY: TIME FOR A GOOD STIFF … ‘CUPPA JOE’
- BY ANY INTERPRETATION, IRAQI AMERICAN CAN INSPIRE AFGHAN REFUGEES