Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK BEGINS WITH VETERANS HELPING VETERANS￼
- CALL TO RIGHT FRIEND AT RIGHT TIME PUTS VETERAN ON RIGHT TRACK TO CALVET HOME LOAN
- FROM THE BIG SCREEN TO REDDING’S VETERANS HOME: ARMY VET’S VOICE STILL MUSIC TO THEIR EARS
- A BIG DOSE OF TEAMWORK BRINGS SUCCESS TO CALVET’S e-PRESCRIBE PHARMACY PROGRAM AT VETERANS HOMES
- NEW SKILLED NURSING FACILITY AT YOUNTVILLE HOME WILL BE VETERAN-CENTRIC FROM THE GROUND UP￼