Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- 79 YEARS AGO TODAY, GENE AUTRY JOINED THE MILITARY WITH GREAT FANFARE AND WITH FANS LISTENING IN
- ‘… ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND’ GAVE U.S. THE LEAD IN THE SPACE RACE 52 YEARS AGO TODAY
- PASSION, DUTY, AND A LABOR OF LOVE: HELPING VETERANS AT CALVET IS ALL OF THE ABOVE
- HAPPY 245th BIRTHDAY TO ‘US’, AND OTHER STUFF THAT HAPPENED ON OTHER FOURTHS
- WORLD WAR I BEGAN ON JUNE 28 107 YEARS AGO AND ENDED, OFFICIALLY, EXACTLY FIVE YEARS LATER