Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAVY VETERAN MARY TRYBA! THANKS FOR SHARING YOURS WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY!
- FINANCING OF L.A. BUNGALOW IN 1922 OPENED DOOR TO $8.5 BILLION AND COUNTING IN CALVET HOME LOANS TO VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES
- 103 YEARS AGO TODAY, FIRST U.S. TROOPS LAND IN FRANCE AS AMERICANS ENTER WORLD WAR I
- 70 YEARS AGO TODAY, THE SO-CALLED “FORGOTTEN WAR” BEGAN IN KOREA
- CALVET BOARD MEMBER DUNNING AT THE FOREFRONT OF ENDING “DON’T ASK, DON’T TELL”