Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- ARMY, CALIFORNIA GUARD STEPPED UP WHEN 1906 SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE, FIRE KNOCKED THE CITY DOWN
- APRIL 15: A TAXING DAY FOR MOST, A TAXIING DAY FOR FIRST B-52 PROTOTYPE IN 1952
- A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT, MARLENE DIETRICH’S FIRST USO SHOW HAPPENED 77 YEARS AGO TODAY
- OUR TWO CENTS (AN ACRE’S) WORTH: ‘SEWARD’S FOLLY’ TURNED OUT TO BE QUITE A BARGAIN, IN “DEED”
- HARRISON’S SUDDEN DEATH THIS DAY IN 1841 CREATED AN ISSUE IT TOOK CONGRESS 126 YEARS TO SOLVE