Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- BATTLE OF LEYTE GULF, 76 YEARS AGO THIS WEEK, DECIMATED JAPANESE NAVY IN WORLD WAR II
- FIFTY-EIGHT YEARS AGO TODAY, JFK TELLS AMERICANS OF SOVIET NUCLEAR ARMS IN CUBA
- CALVET TO HONOR WOMEN VETERANS WITH TRAILBLAZER AWARDS IN VIRTUAL EVENT
- ‘MAKE YOUR BED,’ OTHER LIFE LESSONS FROM ADMIRAL HIT HOME WITH VETERANS IN VENTURA
- CALVET’S RESPECT FOR LATINO VETERANS ETCHED IN STONE