The Veterans Home of California – Fresno provides care for aging veterans. ValleyPBS recently visited the state of the art facility and met with two residents who served in the United States Navy during WWII. Gordon Scott of Kingsburg and Elsa Barry of Fresno both moved into the Veterans Home in 2017. Stories of Service: Veterans Home – Fresno, a 7- minute video, will air through September.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- STATE PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS FREE TO DISTINGUISHED VETERAN PASS HOLDERS
- REDDING HOME RESIDENT LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD VETS TO HAM IT UP ON AMATEUR RADIO
- NATIONAL COFFEE DAY: TIME FOR A GOOD STIFF … ‘CUPPA JOE’
- BY ANY INTERPRETATION, IRAQI AMERICAN CAN INSPIRE AFGHAN REFUGEES
- B-29 BOMBER’S MAIDEN FLIGHT 79 YEARS AGO, WITH HISTORY TO FOLLOW