The Veterans Home of California – Fresno provides care for aging veterans. ValleyPBS recently visited the state of the art facility and met with two residents who served in the United States Navy during WWII. Gordon Scott of Kingsburg and Elsa Barry of Fresno both moved into the Veterans Home in 2017. Stories of Service: Veterans Home – Fresno, a 7- minute video, will air through September.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- CALVET HOME LOANS TEAM PROVIDES CALMING INFLUENCE, HAPPINESS FOR VETERAN STRESSED BY FINANCING SNAFU
- NORCAL OPERATION DRESS CODE SUCCEEDS AT HELPING WOMEN VETERANS DRESS FOR SUCCESS IN CIVILIAN WORKPLACE
- COINCIDENTALLY, U.S. ARMY AND FLAG DAY SHARE JUNE 14 BIRTHDAYS
- ASIAN AMERICAN PACIFIC ISLANDER HERITAGE MONTH: TWO VETERANS SEE IT AS A TIME TO EDUCATE
- FROM BORDER TO BORDER, COAST TO SIERRA, CALIFORNIANS HAVE A MONUMENTAL DEDICATION TO MEMORIAL DAY