The Veterans Home of California – Fresno provides care for aging veterans. ValleyPBS recently visited the state of the art facility and met with two residents who served in the United States Navy during WWII. Gordon Scott of Kingsburg and Elsa Barry of Fresno both moved into the Veterans Home in 2017. Stories of Service: Veterans Home – Fresno, a 7- minute video, will air through September.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPIRIT OF ’45 DAY CELEBRATIONS – IN SPIRIT ONLY
- 230th BIRTHDAY JUST “DUCKY” FOR VENTURA HOME’S ONLY COAST GUARD VETERAN RESIDENT
- CALVET’S WEBINARS KEEP INFORMATION FLOWING DESPITE COVID-19 CLOSURES
- THIS MONTHS FIRE ABOARD A SHIP IN SAN DIEGO HAS COMPANY: DISASTER ON USS FORRESTAL IN 1967
- EH, WHAT’S UP, DOC? THAT WASCALLY WABBIT WHO WENT ON TO BECOME AN HONORARY MARINE