The Veterans Home of California – Fresno provides care for aging veterans. ValleyPBS recently visited the state of the art facility and met with two residents who served in the United States Navy during WWII. Gordon Scott of Kingsburg and Elsa Barry of Fresno both moved into the Veterans Home in 2017. Stories of Service: Veterans Home – Fresno, a 7- minute video, will air through September.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- YES, TEACHER, GRANDMA REALLY WAS A SOLDIER, SPY, GUERILLA, AND SILVER STAR RECIPIENT
- IN DAD’S FOOTSTEPS, DELPHINE METCALF-FOSTER BUILT A MARQUEE NAME FOR HELPING VETERANS
- PATRICIA JACKSON KELLEY: MAKING HISTORY EVERY DAY FOR DECADES
- CALVET SAVES VETERAN’S HOME DEAL BY APPROVING LOAN IN RECORD 48 HOURS
- THE GAME OF HIS LIFE PRODUCED MAJOR RESULTS